Youth and Family Ministry
"Empowering youth to connect with Spirit through relevant experience and interactions in an accepting and safe community."
During Sunday Service at 11:00AM,
Two adults attend to, hold space for, and lead interested young people and kids in our inspiring and uplifting Youth and Family program each week, from 11:00 until the conclusion of service.
We spend time talking with one another, playing games, doing crafts, service projects, planning and going on field trips and eating
Unity’s Five Basic Principles for Children
1. God is all good and active in everything, everywhere.
2. I am naturally good because God’s divinity is in me and in everyone.
3. I create my experiences by what I choose to think and what I feel and believe.
4. Through affirmative prayer and meditation, I connect with God and bring out the good in my life.
5. I do and give my best by living the truth I know. I make a difference.
Call out the Children...
By Myrtle Fillmore, co-founder of the Unity movement
"Our mission is not to entertain the children, but to call them out. To be always entertained is to be dwarfed and dependent. To be "called out" is to follow the harmonious law of the soul's unfoldment. Who meddles with the rosebud? What fingers are deft enough to pry open that marvel of folded beauty? We are wise enough to leave it alone to follow the glad law of its own unfolding, but our children! Have we dealt as wisely with these buds of marvelous possibilities? Have we always remembered that they, too, must quicken and unfold through the innate law of their own genius?"